The Time Card Is the Record of Hours Worked, Overtime Earned, and Time Off Taken.
Employees can open their time cards by clicking on their name on the left side of the window and then entering a password or touching a finger print scanner.
After the time card opens, the you can clock in or out by clicking on the ShopClock button above the time card, request time off, print your time card, change your password, and "sign your time card at the end of the pay period.
Put the time card away by clicking on any employee’s name.
The Time Card
Each time card session consists of:
- The Time In. This is when the ShopClock button was clicked. this comes from the server.
- the Time Out This is when the ShopClock button was clicked. this comes from the server.
- The session time this is time out - time in.
- Daily and Weekly subtotals
- The type of session There are several types: payable and subject to overtime, payable but not subject to overtime, and not payable.
There are several types of sessions
- Hours worked - are sessions added when you clock in by clicking on the ShopClock button. These are paid hours and count towards overtime.
- Time Worked - are the same as Hours Worked, except they were added manually by the administrator via the "Managed Time Calendar"
- Breaks - Not Paid
- Paid Break Hours are paid and subject to overtime rules
- Lunch Hours are not paid
- Vacation Hours are paid, but not counted toward overtime
- Sick Hours are paid, but not counted toward overtime
- PTO Hours are paid, but not counted toward overtime
- Bereavement Hours are paid, but not counted toward overtime
- UN-Compensated Hours are not paid
- Holiday Hours are paid, but not counted toward overtime
There can be as many time card sessions on a day as needed, and the hours can be displayed in Hours:Minutes:Seconds, as decimal hours, or hours and minutes.